Hong Kong’s advantages in asset management.
- Hong Kong’s sound legal system and low tax rates have attracted financial institutions around the world to operate in the city. Under the background of investment globalization, in particular the rise of China’s economy, more and more foreign banks and fund management companies rush to Hong Kong to open branches in order to get a share of Asian asset management business.
- Most fund companies in Hong Kong channel their funding from abroad.
- Aside from traditional funds, Hong Kong is also a hub of hedge funds.
- Gradually develop asset management business and build up our own reputation in the market; explore asset management business among institutional clients and professional investors
- Issue more public funds at appropriate time after building up reputation channel and making recognized track records.